Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Freezer Containers

Posted by josh (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 20, 06 at 1:18

After posting on the Microwave cookware thread, I thought I'd add the best freezer/storage containers I've found. They are Cambro clear polycarbonate,, NSF approved, and can go from freezer straight to microwave for reheating. (I don't actually cook in them, just reheat).

They are completely clear including lids so food looks appetizing in fridge or pantry...I dislike those rubbery whitish plastics which never feel quite clean to me. Plus they come in all sizes from 1 pint to containers for 5 or 10 pound bags of flour, etc.

I'd had a few for about 10 years and just ordered more this summer so everything stored in my kitchen is now in clear containers. No more leftovers getting lost or fresh herbs forgotten.

The usual disclaimer applies...I have no affiliation with Cambro...just really like these products. They are used in commercial kitchens but I found online several places. josh

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here