Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone heard of BergHoff cookware?

Posted by AmySRQ (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 9, 04 at 14:33

Was shopping at my local Restaurant Supply store yesterday where the guy was really pitching BergHoff cookware. He said they had stopped carrying All-Clad because this is so much better. What I often suspect when I am really being sold on something is that maybe their margins are better. Or maybe too many other stores now sell All-Clad. What's better for him might not be better for me. Anyhoo, I was just wondering if anyone out there knows anything about this line.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone heard of BergHoff cookware?

I saw them at a home show in St Petersburg, FL today, but I didn't really look at the display. At least they weren't shilling the bystanders with a cooking show like the other three cookware vendors we saw.

B

o

Hi , i purchased a BergHoff Induction Hob from a camping show in London , and its the best thing in my kitchen . The pots and pans i can live without . (Tefal induction are the best ) .

o

I purchased there waterless cookware set about 6 months ago. They have a store in Odessa, Fl. and stopped by one day. What a great store and the sales help are very friendly and helpfull. Not pushie at all, they answered my questions and gave me a booklet on waterless cookware. When I left I started to do my homework, let me tell you it is very impressive. I bought a 20 pc set for under $500. try to find that someplace else. I bet you can't!
Anyway I love the cookware set, the nice thing is you don't have to do waterless you can cook anyway you want to, it is up to you. I also have some of there knives. Really nice.

o

I bought the Berghoff pressure cooker at a Tacoma, Washington sale. It is really great quality, and I love to cook with it.
I now however have a problem as I recently lost a small washer that is connected to the safety pin. So far I have not been able to find where I get parts for Berghoff cookware.
If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks, Sonu

o

Palmrose, there is an outlet near me-Tampa.

omg! I went to the BergHoff warehouse showroom last week and lost my mind! The stuff was beautiful. I bought way more than I wanted to, actually I was going just to look and maybe buy a Christmas gift at best. I ended up buying lots of pots and cook tools for ME as I didn't think anyone else on my list would appreciate the quality.

o

I cooked on a BergHoff induction hotplate while my kitchen reno was ongoing, but haven't needed it now that my 36" gas range is in action. The hotplate came with a non-stick frypan, which is OK, but one more non-stick that I really need. It is a bit too big for omelettes, and I can't think of anything that I need it for.

o

Yes I am cooking with BerHoff s/s cook weare for last 7 years and I can say it is the best cook weare I ever see.I bought it in Australia/Melbourne. It is healthy nutrition cooking and energy saving too

Nevenka

bodymind@tpg.com.au

o

Yes I HAVE BergHOFFback in 2005 I love my pot and pan and have been look were to go in Australia to see more but can not fine them or a email adreess for them if some one can help with a email or phono nunber please . But great cooking with them

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here