Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Content for new cookware store

Posted by chaching04 (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 27, 10 at 12:08

I was hoping to get some ideas on how to add valuable content that a cookware shopper really wants to see. Yes, I know that the price is what really matters but what types of description details are important? Like, dishwasher friendly, environmentally safe, etc... Or is the average cookware shopper fairly informed and just wants to get down to business. I have two websites I am trying to develop (great deals on cookware, BTW) www.bbonlineenterprises.com and www.babswarehouse.com. I want to make the sites more user friendly and attractive to cookware shoppers. Any advice would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Content for new cookware store

Sorry!!! I wanted to edit this message and remove the references to websites. Unintended to make advertising references... just wanted some ideas.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here