Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pepper mills, battery operated

Posted by kathyg_in_mi (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 22, 06 at 11:05

Wow, we went out for a Sweetest Day dinner at a very nice restuarant and they used a pepper mill that was battery operated and it had a light that lit up where the pepper was going! I really liked it and it seemed to work so well. The waitress said they were great and they sell them at the restuarant for $42 each. Well, I did a search on line and there are several out there.
Does anyone have one and if so your opinions please.
Kathy G in MI

Here is a link that might be useful: Pepper MIlls

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pepper mills, battery operated

I've seen two versions of these, neither of which had adjustible grinds. So you'd be stuck with what you get.

Just something to check out as you research them.

As for the light, well? Wouldn't that be an affectation in your own kitchen? I mean, if all other features were exactly what you wanted and the light was extra, OK. But I can't see it as part of the decision myself.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here