Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
meade_gw

cookware for thermador induction freedom? help

meade
10 years ago

hi,

new the forum but i noticed in the past months leading up to this point when i google search anything for my kitchen i always land up reading an article here... so i figured i should join.. and ask my question[s] here.

our kitchen will be completed in about 2 weeks. we purchased a thermador induction freedom cooktop. i am looking for a new cookware set with these parameters:

must work on induction!!
non stick but preferably not teflon
can use metal utensils
can use in dishwasher

**would be nice but not a must**
solid handle
perhaps colored

i saw a cookware set that was copper online and almost pulled the trigger but then realized the fine print said absolutely not dishwasher set. a friend of mine recommended a sitram cybernox2 set.

my wife and i are going to take our kitchen very serious having been without a kitchen for a very long time... anyway. one of the things i really want is a pot for boiling spaghetti that has a strainer within it... seems so much more functional then dumping the water into a strainer to be able to cook within one. i have also seen some pots that are self stirring. i guess i never realized all the cookware that was available and im really hoping someone can point me in the right direct here. price point isnt a great concern, this kitchen is a huge investment as i plan on using this cookware for a really, really long time and want to make sure im using the right tools to cook.

thanks

Comments (4)