Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Great deal on Le Creuset on Amazon

Posted by Joiful (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 20, 05 at 18:03

I just bought this on Amazon. It is not in stock until Oct. but couldn't pass this up!
If you don't want the larger french oven, the 2 3/4 qt. soup pot is selling for about $49.

Buy Le Creuset 6-3/4 Quart Oval French Oven, White and get Le Creuset 2-3/4-Quart Soup Pot, White as a gift with purchase!
Total List Price: $425.00
Buy Together Today: $139.99
You Save: $285.01

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Great deal on Le Creuset on Amazon

just checked on it--the deal no longer includes the soup pot, but the french oven is still a good deal at about half price with free shipping

o

arley, the soup pot is still available with the white color only...I just checked it out.

Here is a link that might be useful: LE CREUSET

o

Can you use Le Cruset on a smooth glasstop?? Does the enamel hold up to the heat? This is a great deal and I would love to get it but not sure about my cooktop. TIA

o

Garden_Graphic_Gal, I have a smooth ceramic cooktop and I use the Le Creuset pans a lot. Just be very careful not to slide the pan around on your cooktop. I am very careful, always lifting, not sliding the pan. Thus far, no problems.

Also, the enamel has held up beautifully.

o

Joiful

Thanks for this tip. I've been wanting to pick up some Le Creuset, but couldn't find the pieces I wanted at prices I wanted to pay! I have alot of whiteware already, so white Le Creuset (although I'm sure the color lovers would say "WHY???") is perfect for me. It should arrive just about the time I ordinarily start making chili and pot roasts. Ahhh...Fall. :)

Thanks again!
Susan

o

Susan, your welcome. I know your going to love making those soups and stews in the Le Creuset pans. One other hint about these pans...they heat evenly and beautifully on a lower heat. I never have to use high heat with this wonderful cookware. Your going to find yourself reaching for these all the time.
BTW, nothing wrong with the white color....it goes with everything...: )

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here