Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cooks essentials talking microwave

Posted by vacuumfreak (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 20, 06 at 17:57

I don't know if I should post this here or on the cooking forum. I was in Big Lots the other day and came across the Intellichef talking microwave by Cooks Essentials... which is probably farmed out and made by someone else. It says it's a rotisserie, bread maker, microwave, and mixer all in one... for 79 dollars. It's stainless steel and talks to you! I don't know what it says, but it looks like a nice sized oven. I can't find a wattage rating on it or any reviews online... does anyone have any experience or advice about this machine? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cooks essentials talking microwave

I bought one from QVC few years back and it does everything listed! Unfortunately, mine doesn't work and I would love to get it fixed if I could find someone that knows what they are doing. It has 10 features and it may just be a fuse or simple fix, but until I find someone that knows what kind of machine this is I haven't got it fixed. I miss using it!
So, if someone knows in Portland, Oregon a good repairman of microwave/oven/breadmaker/etc. I could use that help.

Where is this Big Lots located? For that kind of money I could buy a few!

o
RE: cooks essentials talking microwave

I've used this microwave oven for about 10 years and in constant fear it will break down. It does everything advertised and I use it often to mix and make bread, too. I rarely use the cake pan since it only makes one large layer. This is the best microwave oven I've had since they started making them. I'm going to check Big Lots around my location to purchase a back up unit. Don't understand why everyone doesn't have one!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here