Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ELO cookware? (Overstock)

Posted by graffito (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 15, 11 at 23:22

Has anyone had experience with ELO cookware? I noticed it while searching for induction cookware at Overstock. Rather than run the risk of placing an ad for them, I'll leave it to the curious to search there.

All I could tell from Google was that they are a German-based company with an office in Hong Kong.

They have a vendor on Amazon, too, whose businesses are so varied as to be head-spinning.

But I have no idea about their durability or other qualities.

Thanks,
Mark

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ELO cookware? (Overstock)

I bought this Cookware a few years ago in Germany
I think they are now available In USA, I heard they will soon be in some high end department stores.
I must Say they are Excellent
Good Cooking Even Heat easy to Clean
Beautiful Design
Just Buy it if you can you will Enjoy it love it,,

Here is a link that might be useful: overstock

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here