Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone bought anything from yourcookware.com

Posted by can_not_decide (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 18, 08 at 17:11

I'd be interested to hear about your experience with yourcookware.com if you've purchased anything from them. I have not been able to find much information on the web about them other than from their website. I am going to purchase some Demeyere Atlantis pieces and would like to feel comfortable about doing business with them before I place my order.

Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone bought anything from yourcookware.com

I've ordered single Demeyere pieces from them on three occasions. No problems with any of them. The last order was on 4/14 and the saucepan was delivered on 5/14. (I don't have any date info on the earlier orders.)

o

Thank you for your reply Dbaguy.

o

I've also bought from YourCookware. I had no problems with the YourCookware part of it. On the other hand, Demeyere was on their summer vacation shutdown, and it took them several weeks to ship my order. :(

o

I just ordered the 10 piece set of the Demeyere Atlantis Cookware from YourCookware(I know, most people recommend buying individual pieces, but I really did need each and every pan in the set). The $$'s were tough to swallow, but I've used Revere Ware for the past 20 years, so I figured I deserved it. I can't wait to install my new Diva 36" Induction and start using my new cookware! Solarpowered, thank you for all of your postings about cookware. It certainly helped me make my decision to buy the Demeyere!

o

Any updates to this thread, please? I am considering the hefty investment in Demeyere Atlantis for my new Bosch induction unit & I am not sure where to purchase ( or, for that matter, which pans to start with- ) thank you for any advice!

o

According to the archived web page for www.yourcookware.com, available at www.archive.org, Your Cookware closed down on June 12, 2011.

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to www.archive.org

o

The best deals for Demeyere I have found have been on Amazon. Interested in knowing if there is a better place to purchase.

Here is a link that might be useful: Demeyere at Amazon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here