Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Replacement handle for Range Craft Stainless Steel Cookware

Posted by bchumph (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 8, 07 at 3:28

I have a set of this cookware that is in great shape after 11 years of use but the handle just broke on one of the skillets. I found the replacement handle on the Sears parts website but it says they are no longer available. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a replacement handle instead of buying a new set of cookware?

Model # 391.5070

Thank You,
Brad

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Replacement handle for Range Craft Stainless Steel Cookware

I have an Outlooks stainless steel 5 quart pot that I got at a yard sale about 10 years ago. On the bottom it says Made in Korea, sold by Sears and Roebuck and 391.5070. I saw a picture of a Range Craft 5 qt pot on the web. It was the same as an Outlooks. I tried to find more of either brand for sale but could find almost NO references to either brand. Not even on Ebay. I just now tried looking again but found nothing. My Outlooks pot is pure stainless steel with a heavy thick stainless bottom. Sorry I couldnt help you find what you are looking for. If you find a source for either brand pls let me know. Joe Kinnison San Antonio TX

o
RE: Replacement handle for Range Craft Stainless Steel Cookware

I NEED A HANDLE FOR MY 5QT ,SEARS OUTLOOKS POT . there are two numbers on the pot. On top, above logo is 391.5070; under the logo is #60684. the pot was made in Korea and was sold by Sears Roebuck & Co, Chicago,Ill. The handle is 3 1/4 " wide with a center screw.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here