Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pecanpie_gw

Where can I buy an All-Clad lid only?

pecanpie
18 years ago

Well, my grandmother used to say there's no pot so ugly it can't find a lid (referring none too delicatly to unmarried relatives who shall remain unnamed...and also remained unmarried!!!)

Thank goodness that's not my problem. I have an All-Clad stainless saucepan that's as big as my head. Great garage-sale find. No lid.

Is there anyplace on-line that sells replacement lids? This is a 6 quart pan that needs a 10.5" lid. But that is not my hat size:)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments (7)

• blondelle
    18 years ago

Try amazon.com. I've added a link below for you to the lids. They are pretty expensive at $35.99. Buy something else with it totaling $125 though, and get $25 off. Free shipping too!

Here is a link that might be useful: All-Clad Lids

• mes444
    18 years ago

I have about five All Clad pots and use any old decent lid I have handy and it works fine. Two came with lids and I use them with other pots as well. I think you can find some nice lids for less than $36 dollars that will do a fine job.

• pecanpie
    Original Author
    18 years ago

mes444, I have a magnetic induction cooktop- and therein lies my problem. Anything other than the perfectly fitting lid will cause a vibration against the pan, emitting a high-pitched hum. Enough to drive one mad...

Don't get me wrong, I love love love my cooktop. Getting the proper cookware is a small price to pay for its speed, convenience and responsiveness. But I always like to pay a lower price!!

• velodoug
    18 years ago

Once they get dinged up a bit, All-Clad lids don't fit well at all. Heavy aluminum commercial lids are a LOT better in that regard, and they cost a lot less too. I've bought several from Big Tray, but any restaurant supply place will have them.

• Loopy88
    18 years ago

They sell all-clad lids at http://www.metrokitchen.com/. I just placed an order with them yesterday so can't give you a review on the vendor yet. Hope this helps.

Here is a link that might be useful: All-Clad Lids

• ant_farmer
    18 years ago

A long time ago I had a Williams-Sonoma store special order a calphalon lid for me. I imagine they'd do the same for All-Clad. I took the pot into the the store and I was able to try out the lids from the in-stock (meaning pot AND lid) models to figure out which lid I needed.

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz