Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
potpie_gw

Kirkland vs. Belgique vs. Calaphon $199.00 Each..

potpie
17 years ago

Macy's is advertising a Belgique 14 piece copper bottom cookware set for $199.00. Saucepans, casserole, stockpot, inserts, steamer, frying/saute pans. If purchased separtely $400, regular price is $300.00 That is the blurb under the ad in today's paper.

Costco has Circulon® heavy gauge hard anodized aluminum cookware offers excellent heat control with extraordinary performance and durability, and is twice as hard as stainless steel. The nonstick exterior provides the added ease of quick and painless cleanups. The interior has the TOTAL® nonstick system which combines a state of the art nonstick formula with our Hi-Low wave technology surface that will outlast all other nonstick guaranteed. Tempered glass lids are self clearing so you can view the cooking process without lifting the lid, and riveted cast stainless steel handles have silicone rubber grips for improved comfort. Cookware is oven safe to 400° F.

Hard anodized exterior

Heavy gauge aluminum core

Advanced nonstick exterior

Interior TOTAL® nonstick system

Patented Hi-Low wave technology

Silicone rubber and cast stainless steel handles are oven safe to 400° F

Tempered glass lids seal in nutrients and allow monitoring of the cooking process

8.5" open skillet

10" open skillet

12" open skillet

2 qt. covered saucepan

3 qt. covered saucepan

8 qt. covered stockpot

5 qt. covered sauté with helper handle

Can be used on gas, electric, halogen, and ceramic

And then, there is the Costco Kirkland set that I can get only at a Costco store, and I don't have a description, but it is to my opinion, what I was going to get. It seems comparable to All Clad to me.

So.. what is the best way for me to blow 200 dollars?

Comments (3)