Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bravo Gourmet Cookware

Posted by leel (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 10, 07 at 14:10

Bravo Gourmet Cookware Made in Spain. 1999

Someone I know bought 2 pans at a garage sale. She'd like to know if she can use them in the oven, but has been unable to uncover any info about the brand ANYWHERE. She'd also like to buy a lid for the saucepan. Any info out there from someone??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bravo Gourmet Cookware

What are the handles made out of....that would be the thing.
I might say you get what you pay for...but sometimes you are lucky...
I have been more times than I can mention..LOL!
If the handles don't look like plastic or a composition, I would go ahead and put them in the oven...
As for the lid? I have a stack of various sizes of "generic lids...I always have a lid for a pan. I never toss a lid when a pan gets trashed....and I buy lids at garage sales, good will etc!!
What are they made out of?
Linda C

o
RE: Bravo Gourmet Cookware

I have successfully used Bravo cookware in the oven. I wish that they still made the cookware. The only problem with Bravo Gourmet cookware their handles break easily if dropped on a hard surface.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here