Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brug_maniac

Galloping Gourmet/ Decosonic Oven Roaster

Brug_maniac
18 years ago

I just bought a new Decosonic oven roaster at a yard sale this weedend, it has a glass bowl with the motor in the top cover. I have been searching on the internet for a manual and recipes, I found that this unit is identical to the galloping gourmet's machine. So I guess instructions on either model would be great. I can't wait to give this a try. Any help or suggestions would be wonderful, thanks for reading my post.

Comments (24)

• darlene87
    18 years ago

I have a galloping gourmet oven. Can hunt up the directions for you if you email me. I love mine, use it almost daily. The microwave has not been used in eons. These ovens cook faster, as they are turbo ovens, or have a fan that blows the heat around, thus faster cooking. You cook at lower heat, like 25* lower, and sometimes less time. I cook, bake, reheat, and just about use it for everything, from fish to breads. Contact me if you wish.
    Darlene

• Harriet
    18 years ago

i AM TRYING TO LOCATE INSTRUTIONS FOR DECOSONIC CONVECTION ROASTER A MODEL#707/209.

HELP!

THANK YOY

• suzeq37
    18 years ago

I, also would like instructions for Decosonic Convection Roaster, Moded #707/209. Thank you. I can hardly wait to try it.

• BarbHastings
    18 years ago

I would like to get the instructions for Decosonic Convection Roaster Nodel #707/209. Thank you.

• honeybell
    17 years ago

This is my 3rd attempt to post here. My sister has a Decosonic oven & swears by it. There's an website for U.S. Electric South Florida, Inc that sells Decosonic & its accessories. STAY AWAY from Flavorwave!! I just bought one from eKitchen online. Delivery took six weeks and the oven died yesterday -- it was only TWO months old. Worse part is that it did NOT cook as advertised. It would suck all the juice out of meat. It's just a browning unit & the ONLY thing it cooked well was French bread pizza. Just FRAUD!! Why is Flavorwave still in business??

• darlene87
    17 years ago

I still have my older Galloping Gourmet in use. I also got another one as a backup from a thrift store for $5, and it works fine. Now it is in storage if the other one I use almost daily does break. I love the machine, and it saves energy, as not using the big kitchen range oven for just a small cake or one item, is wasting energy. Sorry about your bad experience.
    Darlene

• gw:michele325-1961
    17 years ago

My sister has a Decosonic Convection Oven and the bottom bowl recently cracked on it. does anyone know where I can find a replacement bowl for it?

thanks

• darlene_87_yahoo_com
    17 years ago

Here is the booklet for the galloping gourmet that is now posted online. Darlene
    http://customwebdesign.tripod.com/perfection_aire_manual.pdf

• locke_telus_net
    17 years ago

I have a Decosonic Convection Oven Model #707/209 and the bottom bowl cracked,then I shattered it completely. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement bowl for it?
    Both #'s I have are not current. I am located in Alberta Canada.

• wisconsingirl53
    17 years ago

for a replacement glass try ebay today... 10-30-06 ref number 280041996832. I hope this helps. I have one and love the Decosonic. I am afraid I will crack the bottom myself and use lots of caution when cleaning or moving it.

• mica5116
    16 years ago

Hello, I just bought a Galloping Gourmet Oven in almost new condition. The oven did not come with any directions or recipes, and I have no idea how to use it. Can someone please help me with a few hints on how to use this oven? Thank you.

• Joe Blowe
    16 years ago

mica5116,

The answer to your question is in this very thread, posted by Darlene on July 8, 2006. Scroll up...

• cleotha
    16 years ago

i would like manual for decosonic convection roaster,file#el40177 a-model#707 120v. 60hZ 1200w. date a92thank you cleotha.

• momj47
    16 years ago

Here is a link to the manual, courtesy of Darlene_87 (see above)

It's an acrobat PDF file that you can download and save to your computer and print for your own use.

You can either right click on the link with your mouse and "save target as" and it will download to your computer in the place you designate or you can click on the link and open the file and then save it once it's open, or you can just print it directly from the screen.

Here is a link that might be useful: Galloping Gourmet/ Decosonic Oven Roaster Manual

• popatty
    16 years ago

I am on my second galloping gourmet cooker and love it. I found it in mint condition (never been used and still with the original box) on ebay. Also bought one for my mom and husband's best buddy.

It is great for all kinds of cooking. I love the fact that it cooks faster, juicer meat and doesn't heat up the kitchen. That previous link is the original booklet, although I haven't used it's recipes, some look yummy.

Good luck and here's to healthier cooking!

• happy_cooking
    16 years ago

You can download the Decosonic Convection Oven manual at my website below. I also have some parts for sale from my old Decosonic oven, see the link for more info.

Here is a link that might be useful: Decosonic Convection Oven Manual

• happy_cooking
    14 years ago

My website has moved as of 7/25/09, so the new link to the Decosonic Convection Oven manual is here:

http://www.squirrelconspiracy.net/decosonic_convection_oven.htm

Here is a link that might be useful: Decosonic Convection Oven Manual

• ronnieanddebbie72_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

A Friend gave me one of the Galloping Gourmet cookers and i have never used one. I would just like to have some instructions on it,please. Just send them to my email. Thank you so much

• riding1265_yahoo_com
    12 years ago

i would like manual for decosonic convection roaster,file#el40177 a-model#707 120v. 60hZ 1200w. date a92thank you cleotha

• mikeandjean2004
    6 years ago

I have a Galloping Gourmet air oven I love it but have moved & can't find my cord do you know where I can't get one please thanks Jean Orr

• darlene_87
    6 years ago

send me an email, I will send instructions from the company. Could not put them on here for some reason

• HU-602054874
    last year

Is the Galloping Gourmet parts interchangeable with the Decosonic convection oven parts?

• darlene_87
    last year

you would have to do a internet search to find that out. I don't know. I am still using my Galloping Gourmet after 20 yr. Hope you find the answer.

• darlene_87
    last year

I honestly do not know. I still use my Galloping Gourmet oven, think it is over 20 yr. now. How about doing a search on the net about that,