Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
All-Clad's Semi-Annual Seconds Sale

Posted by Karigraphy (My Page) on
Sun, May 29, 05 at 23:37

All-Clad is having its semi-annual seconds sale on June 3 and 4th at the Washington County fairgrounds which is about 45 minutes drive south of Pittsburgh.

I've gone to many of their sales and gradually have collected a set of pans exactly suited to my needs. But I always have something new in mind to pick up if the price is right!

It's like a giant festival of chefs and home cooks - people pack boxes full of pots and pans to take to the checkout lines. The prices are 40 to 70% off retail, depending on the irregularity. In most cases, you'd have to search and search to find any flaw.

They sell every style of All-Clad and have lots of employees on hand to answer questions and help you find the pot or pan you want.

I'm planning to go on Friday to pick up a 14" non-stick fry pan. Wish me luck that they have the pan and matching lid! Maybe some cookie sheets? Maybe a food mill?

Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: All-Clad's Semi-Annual Seconds Sale

Karen,
Are any of these sale items available online? Obviously, many of us cannot travel that distance for some pans but certainly would buy them if they were available closer.
Thanks,
salbwil

o

Salbwil - I have not see any information about selling any seconds online.

There are sets of pots that are on sale on some internet sites from time to time. I wonder if anyone ever buys All-Clad seconds and sells them on eBay.

Tomorrow is the big day. I'm getting my sneakers out!

Karen

o

Try www.cookwarenmore.com. They have All-Clad irregulars at 33% off list price and twice a year (spring and fall) they offer an additional 20% savings. In my case, the imperfections in the four LTD pieces I purchased were very minor.

Here is a link that might be useful: cookwarenmore

o
cookwarenmore

Aside from the twice yearly sale with an additional 20% off, you can get the same additional 20% off any time of the year if you buy 4 or more pieces (excluding first quality items and specials). Perhaps friends can get together and come up with 4 items among themselves.

I've gotten all my AllClad from cookwarenmore since I found out about them. The 'flaws' are cosmetic only and nearly impossible to find - none affects the cooking surface. For example, I just got a 12" skillet - the flaw was a wee 1/4 inch mini-bump on the top of the handle (ie in the indentation) near the base where you wouldn't even hold the handle anyway. My Dutch Oven's only flaw was a slight, again 1.4 inch, mis-strike of the little design over the words "All-Clad" on the handle. I'll live with half off for that kind of flaw :-)

One thing to note: some pieces are more popular than others, and occasionally you may have to wait a while to receive them. I know that was true with my 12" skillet. But it's worth the wait, quite literally, IMO.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here