Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Used Zojirushi bread machine?

Posted by jayco (My Page) on
Thu, May 21, 09 at 9:37

My old bread machine died a while ago, and I've been wanting one ever since. Now I have the chance to buy a used Zojirushi BBCC-V20 for $50. It has been used a good bit but still works great. What do you all think? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Used Zojirushi bread machine?

Seems a bit expensive. It's probably worth $20-$25 max, which is about 10% of it's current retail price.

o

Depends on how much it was used over the years? I got one in '03 used, but not too much. It's been a champ for me, but I don't use it every week, even

o

I wouldn't buy a used bread machine...Not that there might be something wrong with it...just that I am weird about used items that I will use for food. I have this whole bacteria "What the heck was it used for" kind of thing going on. A new Zo isn't that expensive...so go for a new one!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here