Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bought a Calphalon One Sauteuse 5 qt

Posted by livvysmom (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 11, 07 at 23:49

Bought this from Williams Sonoma. The saleslady said if it ever starts sticking to bring it back (even years later) -- so I thought I'l spend the $100 to give it a try.

So far I have only browned hamburger and made hamburgers in it (not very gourmet I know). After cooking the hamburgers in it the pan was a real mess (the hb's were great though) -- the pan cleaned up beautifully. I am planning on trying pork tenderloin and jambalaya in it this week as well.

My only complaint so far (not really the pans fault) is that it is 12 inches and my burner (electric flat top) is not quite as big -- so I feel the edges of pan are not quite as hot as the center.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bought a Calphalon One Sauteuse 5 qt

I'm guessing that you like your sauteuse a lot by now. I think Calphalon One make really good cookware and their non-stick is as good as non-stick gets. Take good care of it and it will last a long time. If it loses it non-stick properties Calphalon will replace it. I think you got a good buy.

o
RE: Bought a Calphalon One Sauteuse 5 qt

I have one, bought it abt 18 months ago and used it once. Not my favorite, not bad, just not a favorite.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here