Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good price for a good immersion blender

Posted by antfarmer (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 25, 05 at 15:10

I was poking around for the details of KitchenAid's latest rebate program when I found a good deal on the KitchenAid immersion blender. The *cobalt blue* color is $25 and there's a $5 mail in rebate.

I recently spent twice as much for the exact same model in white. (It's great for cream of mushroom soup!)

There's free shipping over $30 so throw in the storage bag, spatula or some other low price item to qualify.

Here is a link that might be useful: KitchenAid immersion blender (cobalt blue)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good price for a good immersion blender

Shucks!! I just bought that one at the regular price.

o

I bought a KA a couple of months ago, already had an old Braun of 20 years. I find the KA is a just too big and ungainly to handle with ease, though it is smooth and quiet,it's like holding onto a barber pole in comparison. But for 25 bucks its a deal.

o

Mine was delivered while I was away on vacation so I just opened it. It like the large size because I use a BIG stockpot for some soups and my braun is insufficient for that. I have not used it yet, but I think I am going to like the variable speed function.

Now I will imaptiently wait for the chopper attachement to go on sale real cheap. :)

o

Mine arrived yesterday.

Had to try it, made a chocolate shake. Love the size and how well it works.

Thanks for the tip!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here