Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Magic Bullet

Posted by razenette (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 19, 05 at 11:18

I ordered the Magic Bullet. Does anyone have it & do you like it? Hubby saw it & liked it,so I ordered it. I hope it works ok as we need something for "smoothies". My blender will not chop ice. This looks compact also. Nothing like my big ugly blender that does limited things.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Magic Bullet

I am thinking seriously about getting one, too. The Reader's Digest printed an article in April's issue about "As Seen on TV" products. They chose 13 products and out of 4 stars, only 2 products got all 4. The Magic Bullet was one of them. But for me, I think the deciding factor would be to talk to someone who actually has one and get their feedback.

o

You know, all appliances have good points & bad,I hope the good over weighs the bad w/the Bullet!! I'm short on counter space & that was also a factor. My Blender is put away & I want something I can leave on my counter. My blender is my most worthless appliance. Thanks Donna for your input......

o

A couple of people on another message board I go to bought these and they were very pleased with them. Of course, I never heard anything beyond the first week.

o

ttt

o

Have one. Use it to make pancake batter all the time. Have made sorbet in it too. Really like it (just toss it in the dishwasher), but probably not using it to the fullest extent I can.

Donna

o

Our Target is selling the set for $59.98 or something like that. You get the blender with it. The TV commercial is now selling them with a juicer and if you order one you get another set free plus postage.
I think it is $99 but that would be for two sets.

o

yeah...but i think S&H is about $39...so it's about $140 for 2 or $70 each...

anyone know where one can buy one set of magic bullet with the blender and juicer for the cheap?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here