Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
deep fryer

Posted by Michie1 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 1, 05 at 14:50

Can anyone recommend a deep fryer they have BUT it must have all these requirements:

1) stainless steel exterior (previous one I had was white plastic & grease is very difficult to remove from plastic plus it stains)

2) removable oil well for easy draining & cleaning

3) 3-4 qts./ltrs.

4) I prfer an attached lid over one you have to remove to ck the contents, but this is something I'm willing to give in on.

I used to have a deep fryer that fried really well but was plastic & had no removal well which I hated & when the basket handle borke & the co was no longe rin busines I ordered a Cooks Essential fryer. I have used it 4x & each time the food is soaking in grease. This new fryer also has a lid that has to be removed to ck the contents of the fryer vs. my previous one had a hinged lid so I didn't have to worry about finding a place to put the lid everytime I need to add/remove the contents of the fryer. I had checked HSN re: their Ultrex but their reviews were terrible. If no one knows of a good fryer where would you recommend a place to ck for one that would carry a lg variety of small electrical appliances.

Michie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: deep fryer

I bought one at sams club. DELONGHI AMERICA INC
DEEP FRYER STAINLESS STEEL Price: $58.46

It has a Magnetic plug, removable heating element, lid with filter, removable bin, and it is all stainless. The heating element heats to 445 degrees F.

Here is a link that might be useful: deep fryer stainless

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here