Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Vita Mix Blender

Posted by catt11 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 23, 09 at 9:17

I don't know if anyone is interested in the Vita Mix Blender, but I recently had to deal with the company and was really impressed. We bought ours about 5 years ago and recently the variable speed dial on it was not working properly. These blenders are warrented for something like 7 years so we called the company, talked to someone who was really nice and she told us to pack it up and ship it to them and in about 2 weeks time we got our Vita Mix back, good as new. They replaced the variable speed dial and another part. (They also paid for the shipping both ways!) Not only that, but they replaced the 5 year old heavy duty plastic container with a new one even though we never asked for it and there was nothing wrong with it other than "the look" of being used lots!
We really like this Vita Mix and use it a lot-----it purees the whole fruit and vegetable for healthy smoothies and I make lots of pureed cream soups. I hate to even call it a "blender" because it is so much more than that; it is a real workhorse, and you get the health benefit of the whole fruit and vegetable being pureed. Of course, I sure would not suggest buying it if you are not going to get lots of use out of it since it is not cheap! Price now is up to $449.00!! But, for anyone who has that kind of money they can spare and will use it lots to justify the high price, I highly recommend the Vita Mix not only because it is a great machine, but I have seen for myself that the company really stands behind it's product.

It is just nice in today's world to see a company that does quality work and does remain responsive to their customers even when it is a number of years after you have bought their product.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Vita Mix Blender

Funny you should mention the vita mix. I have one I purchased over 5 yrs ago - just dusted it off and have been using it for smoothies again. Love it! Worth the money.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here