Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
msazadi

All Clad Factory Sales...have you been to one?

msazadi
19 years ago

I have been thinking of going for quite a few years, but finally think that dh and I could make it this year. (He would be my stand in line person while I SHOP.)

Has anyone been recently and is it worth it beyond the fun (!) of it?

Comments (11)

• mrsmarv
    19 years ago

I live in Dutchess county, NY. Do you have a list of dates/times/locations where the factory warehouse sales are being held? I would go only if the prices are very reasonable (at least 60% off list price).

• msazadi
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Well finding current info has not been easy, but here is an article about All Clad. This is why I was curious as to whether anyone has been to the sale in the past few years.

btw, what is the magic 60% for you?

Here is a link that might be useful: Sale no longer at factory

• webwoman
    19 years ago

I've been. I used to live in Pittsbrugh, and I've been going long enough so that I even went when they were at the factory.

They happen twice a year, in June and in early December (perfect for Christmas gifts). There's a lot of stuff in the 40% range; the items in the 60-75% are seconds. If I remember right, on the last day, more stuff moves to a steeper discount, but things are pretty picked over.

All the All Clad I have I bought there. It's been awhile since I've been looking for much, but I still go about every third one for gifts. And I haven't lived in Pittsburgh for a good number of years. It was worth the drive (3 or 4 hours -- two moves since I left.)

This December they weren't at the racetrack, but somewhere else nearby. They also set up at some kitchen stores nearer to Pittsburgh

If you email customer service they'll tell you when the next sale is and the locations.

• mrsmarv
    19 years ago

I figure that the travel time to the factory sale, including gas, tolls, etc., along with the fact that I might not be able to find a specific size or pot/pan I'm looking for, plus the fact that you can get a darn good discount shopping on line, my time and energy...60% would be worth the trip. Time is money...

• webwoman
    19 years ago

Even at 60% I wouldn't think it worth the trip. Having done a drive from central Ohio to Hyde Park, I'd put Cannonsburg to somewhere in Dutchess co. at about 7-8 hours. (Few tolls -- I 84 to I 80, and then either down I 79 or cutting on the diagonal using 220 and 22) So add in, maybe, overnight somewhere, and the website discounts look very good. Also, I wouldn't be surprised that some folks buy stuff up and resell on ebay.

• diane_philly
    16 years ago

Does anyone know the date of the All-Clad sale in June 2008? Also, is there a website to visit to get directions from Philadelphia? Thanks for any and all help.

Diane_Philly

• msazadi
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I never did get any further information on this and decided to just get the odd piece I need - er, want! - either on line or at the Williams Sononma outlet near us that often has various A-C pieces.

Now that diesel is $4.29 nr me, I have to add the cost of my VW's meal too.

Let us know if you find anything more. Maureen

• denali2007
    16 years ago

Here is a site where you can get seconds at up to 30% off. The shipping seems high for one piece but the more you buy the cheaper it gets. I have a friend who lives around the corner from this place so I plan to hit it up next time I visit.

Here is a link that might be useful: All Clad at 30% off

• tlozina_gmail_com
    15 years ago

hey I'm looking to get in on this action!

Is there a sale coming up this June in '09 ?

Can anyone with experience explain what to expect? I'd probably be spending the night at a local hotel to try and get on line real early. What time would be good to get say in the front 50 of the crowd? And what time do they usually open doors?

Do they include their copper core line usually?

• lmdelara_yahoo_com
    15 years ago

The June 2009 sale will be held at:
    Washington County Fairgrounds
    2151 North Main St.
    Washington, PA 15301

Dates are:
    June 5 (9 AM-7 PM)
    June 6 (9 AM-4 PM)
    June 7 (9 AM-4 PM)

• tcastanaza_hotmail_com
    12 years ago

Hi,
    I am newly in love with All Clad. Please indicate me when and where is the next sale. I live in Mansfield, TX 76063. However, for job reasons we do travel constantly to MD.
    Regards,
    T.C.