Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Innova Cast Iron Cookware

Posted by ellyd (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 20, 05 at 9:13

Has anyone ever tried Innova Cookware? I don't know how comparable to Le Crueset, but Amazon is having a sale on it.
The prices are unbelievable! Just do a search on Amazon for "Innova Cookware".

This is Innova's site.

http://www.innova-inc.com/product.asp?cat=18&subcat=21

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Innova Cast Iron Cookware

If you read the reviews there a lot of people had a problem with the bottom enamel bubbling up, and coming off in flakes, and the enamel chipping off in general. Some though have been happy with it. Too many people though, have had the same problems for it to just be a chance occurance.

o
RE: Innova Cast Iron Cookware

I have an Innova square grill pan with ridges. I don't use it all that often, but I have had no problem with it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here