Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cuisinart Multi Clad Pro cookware

Posted by remodelingmama (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 2, 09 at 14:36

We are currently remodeling our kitchen and are installing a KA induction cooktop. We will need to buy new stainless steel pots and pans, and was impressed with the Cuisinart Multi Clad Pro cookware. That is, until I saw a bunch of reviews saying it was not suitable for an induction cooktop. The dates were from some time ago, and further research now has me more confused. Some websites are saying this cookware is induction ready, as well as a Cuisinart employee when I called to ask about it. Has anyone recently bought this cookware and found it to in fact work on an induction cooktop?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cuisinart Multi Clad Pro cookware

I have several pieces of MultiClad but not Pro. The best way to tell if the cookware is induction capable is to take a magnet with you and see if it will stick. If it doesn't, you can't use it on induction.

The MultiClad line I have is stainless with an aluminum core. A week magnet doesn't adhere, making them not suitable for induction use.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here