Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best websites for cookware? Best price for Demeyere

Posted by marys1000 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 23, 08 at 12:53

Wondering what everyone's favorite sources are for cookware. Probably depends on what your buying of course but I think it would be a helpful thread.
I was looking for a Demeyere Atlantis frypan and everyone seem to have the same 225 price except for one place that was 219.00
Anyone with favorite website/priceing?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best websites for cookware? Best price for Demeyere

Knifemerchant.com has the best prices for Atlantis that I know of.

o

The lowest prices I've found for Demeyere are at the Cozy Pineapple. They are lower than the Knife Merchant and Amazon. I believe they will try to meet any other price you find on the web.
Amazon isn't too bad either if you already have their free shipping plan. These pieces are heavy. They are such a pleasure to use!
Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: The Cozy Pineapple

o

DeMeyere is beautiful stuff performs amazingly well. I dont think it gets discounted much and it is really expensive. Definitley worth dropping the dough though you wont regret it

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here