Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jra2127

Help me buy cookware

jra2127
14 years ago

I talked my husband into new cookware! Partially because I cook three meals a day everyday at home. Partially because he bought me the worst $70 t-fal pan set ever. Mostly because he hates helping me since I cook with all cast iron.

So I have been pre-approved for $200 and I am going to buy...gasp...a set. I cook alot and I know that I will use everything in a 10 set. I know that I want hard anodized non-stick. I know that I want tempered glass lids. I also know that I break alot of glass so I like anolons lifetime warranty against breakage of the lids.

I have it narrowed down to Emerilware, Simply Calphalon, Rachael Ray (only because they are cheaper and I am scared of getting burned by buying more expensive crap, not because of rachael ray -that would be my reason to not buy them). But I am really leaning toward Anolon advanced 10 set from amazon. I like that anolon has a 8qt stock instead of a 6qt since I do alot of canning--a little bigger yet smaller then my massive stockpot.

So, what are your thoughts? Also, I have found anolon advanced and anolon profession. What is the difference if there is any?

Thanks in advance, because this decision is as difficult as picking names for my children. (kidding).

Here is a link that might be useful: amazon anolon profession set

Comments (2)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012