Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lagostina cookware

Posted by confused123 (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 9, 05 at 9:25

I did a search on this forum and did not find any references to it. Anyone have any thoughts? We have recently purchased an induction cooktop so need to replace most of our pots. Costco has a couple of sets that look good and claim to be induction capable. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lagostina cookware

Hi there

I'll bet you never thought you would get a response did you. I felt the same way about a type of enameled cast iron that I'm trying to find more of.

Anyway, I have lots of Lagostina cookware. I've had it for more than fifteen years. I have used it in everyway possible including induction. The only thing I would be careful of is whether it had solid metal handles. Some Lagostina handles are not very durable. They are usually the composite handles. My cookware have metal handles.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here