Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
12 peice Cuisinart clad copper for $100!

Posted by DocNo (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 22, 05 at 0:12

The set is available here

Use coupon code 86844101 for $50 off if you are new to shopnbc... I almost spent $99 just for the saucier the other day...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 12 peice Cuisinart clad copper for $100!

That link takes me to a Cuisinart stainless steel set, but still a very good buy.

Thanks.

Annie

o

Yup, it's stainless with clad copper - the copper is sandwiched in between the stainless.

o

Can you please tell me the name of this Cuisinart line? I recently received a full set of the Multi Clad series at my bridal shower for $239. Aside from adjusting to the heaviness of this cookware and learning how to avoid burning my food due to it's superior heat conductivity, I am truly enjoying this set. I think the main difference is that mine has an aluminum core rather than copper, which I have not seen in any local retailers yet.

o

The Cuisinart Multi Clad is comperable to All Clad, stainless and aluminum bottom and sides of the cookware.

The Cuisinart Copper Clad referred to in this posting is only on the bottom of the pan.

o

bought this set at link below with $50.00 off.

Here is a link that might be useful: good deal

o

A 10 piece set of the Cuisinart Chef's Classic is available from Costco online for $79.99, a bit more if not a member. Amazon once had this set for $75 after discounts, shipped free!

Here is a link that might be useful: Costco Chef's Classic

o

The "chef's classic" has aluminum encased base where the "classic" has a copper core base.

o

This set is the "Classic Stainless Cookware - 12 piece set" Model 88-112SA

It has "Copper ply bottom for superior heat"

I'm typing this on my laptop as it sits on top of the box :)

o

Is a copper bottom/core a more efficient heat conductor than fully clad aluminum cookware?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here