Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
All-Clad warranty problems?

Posted by Rosie (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 23, 05 at 14:47

Good afternoon. My husband's e-mailed the company twice at their site about getting a small saucepan replaced as we recently noticed the layers of metal have separated a bit near the handle. We've reviewed the warranty, which seems as generous as anyone reasonably could want; however, the company has not answered either query sent over the past month. Is this normal for them? We've had All-Clad for years and loved it, and this is the first time we've needed to contact them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: All-Clad warranty problems?

Here is their toll-free number: 1-800-255-2523.

o

I'm surprised that you've had a problem with All-Clad customer service. I suggest you get a phone number and talk to a human being. If you have trouble finding a number for their customer service then call any net retailer that carries All-Clad, they usually have the customer service #'s.

o

I know this is a very old thread but I would love to know how it turned out.

o

Probably not well, if my experience is typical. Multiple attempts to contact All Clad were ignored. And their so-called customer service 800 number is impossible to use. Numerous choices, none of which applied.

Far as I'm concerned, All Clad has no customer service, and I'll never buy another thing they make.

A warrenty is only as good as the company that issues it. And All Clad's stinks.

o

I'm not the OP, but my one experience with All-Clad warranty was great. I returned the pans and they were promptly replaced. The only problem was that they had gotten slightly warped and weren't totally flat, which caused problems on my old range.

o

My goodness, I'd forgotten all about this thread and was really surprised to see these three posts in my e-mail. McCall, the outcome was mixed, partly because I left it that way. That is, when I did call the number Spewey provided, the rep asked us (with a lack of graciousness I still remember) to send them the pot so they could inspect the damage, which was bothersome but not really unreasonable, so we did. That satisfied them, but when the replacement came, it was the wrong pot--a wide, shallow 2-quart saute, instead of my very frequently used little 2-quart saucepan. Though my husband wanted to return it, I decided I'd had enough aggravation and would make that one do, but it turns out I seldom use it. I do still love my All-Clad, though. Thank goodness it holds up so well. Happy 2007, everyone.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here