Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
piper101_gw

Toaster Oven died,,,any goods out there for under $100???

piper101
16 years ago

Hi, Our long time toaster oven died over the weekend mysteriously (B & Decker) so I went and got another one. New ones "tick" as it toasts and I couldn't tolerate that and back it went to the store. My DH likes his hot dogs cooked in it and my son likes those mini pizzas baked in it, so I'd like to get a toaster oven to replace it rather than a straight toaster. Went on to Amazon to check out what people had to say regarding what is out there. The one that came up good reviews by Oster (TO and convection),,also ticks but quieter,,,,they had that model at Target so I heard it,,but they only had it in black, I need white, and it was a bigger footprint so will have to be placed in another part of kitchen.

Anyone have a toaster oven that is under a $100, reliable and doesn't tick? It just has to toast well,,,and temps for cooking other small things like mini pizzas and hot dogs???? I checked consumer reports and last report done a year ago but I can't get that copy to look at it and 2008 buying guide just talks about them but not ratings between models and brands.

Everyone here is so helpful, I thought I'd get good advice. Thx!!!

Comments (4)