Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
best cookie sheet

Posted by ljcrochet (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 25, 13 at 10:07

I'm trying to find a new cookie sheet for the little oven on my 48 Thermodor range. The manual said to have an inch clearance on each side. I think when I measured i got 9 3/4 inches (but I don't remember if that is after i took out for the inch). I'm having a hard time from 9 inch cookie sheets, so link me to your favorites.
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: best cookie sheet

I love this one...

Here is a link that might be useful: Quarter Sheet Pan

o

... and I love these.

Here is a link that might be useful: Goldtouch

o

Go to your local bakery and ask them what they use. I use aluminum sheets from the restaurant supply.

o

Vollrath (used to be Wearever), #5314. Heavy 13 gauge. I haven't found anything better, and I have had several. And, since it's rimmed, it does double- and triple-duty as a pan to put under pie to catch juice drippings, a sheet cake pan, a pan to roast vegetables, and several other things. Though I have been wanting to try the Goldtouch that Shear Stupidity linked above. I have a Goldtouch loaf pan, and it's the best loaf pan I've ever used. But, since I already own two of the Vollrath sheets, I have no need at this time to buy another.

Here is a link that might be useful: Vollrath 5314 Sheet

o

I second the suggestion for goldtouch. i have most of the goldtouch bakeware line and absolutely love it all!

o

I know this is an older thread, but the best thing to use for cookies is a Silpat sheet on a perforated baking sheet.

Here is a link that might be useful: Silpat.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here