Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ronco Countertop Rotisserie

Posted by Judyz7 (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 4, 05 at 9:17

I am thinking of purchasing this item because I love rotisserie chicken. Do you have one? Is it difficult to keep clean?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ronco Countertop Rotisserie

I'd have to suggest that you read the amazon reviews of this item?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000055Y0W/qid=1104892243/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/002-0082668-6484862?v=glance&s=home-garden&n=507846

If this is not the item ... then what is?

o

I've had one for the past 3 years and I love it! It does rotisserie poultry wonderfully. I've not done much anything else in it as it is sort of a pain to clean. I usually take mine and run it out in the garage or on the patio as I don't like the rotisserie smell in the house. I guess I should experiment more with it.

o

We have had the rotisserie for a number of years and love the way it roasts chicken. Haven't done too much else in it.

As far as keeping it clean, I started spraying the nonstick oil spray on the drip pans. It really helps clean up. I also lay a wet papertowel with soap on the top, grated pan as soon as possible to soak so it softens all the drippings. There really isn't an easy way to clean it. But, the chicken it produces is worth it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here