Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Calphalon Warranty Replacement

Posted by pratzert (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 18, 06 at 9:08

Well, I have to say.... they honored their "Lifetime" warranty.

I had TWO Non-stick Jelly Roll pans and one twelve inch Non-stick fry pan that I sent back to Calphalon. The Jelly roll pans were flaking and the fry pan had lost it's non-stick ability. I've had them all for about 10 years now.

It took a month, but I got brand new replacements via UPS yesterday. The fry pan is the newest Non-stick "ONE" pan.

So, other than having to pay for the UPS fee to send the items back (about $9) I can't complain about their warranty.

Tim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Calphalon Warranty Replacement

I've had a couple good experiences with Calphalon and their warranty. They didn't ask for a receipt either time and the last time (a couple years ago before the they came out with Calphalon One) they even mailed me a Fed-Ex mailing label so the postage didn't cost me anything. I've been using their cookware for 20 years and I think they make top-notch stuff and the warranty is as good as it gets.

o

I was worried a little bit, but now I'm convinced that they stand behind their products. Plus, they seem to be making them even better so it should be even longer before you have to worry about replacing something under their warranty.

Tim

o

so how do i get in touch with the warranty dept. of the chalphalon company for my warranty issues

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here