SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chi83

I need new baking ideas

Chi
12 years ago

Hi everyone,

I bake every Friday for my coworkers. They love it but I'm starting to run out of ideas. Cookies, cupcakes and brownies are nice but I'm looking for something a little more special or elaborate as I use this opportunity to work on my baking skills. I have ambitions to own a bakery someday. :)

The biggest hits so far have been Ann's cream cheese danish with raspberry preserves, individual chocolate tarts filled with peanut butter custard and apple dumplings.

The only limitations are that it needs to be made the night before and hold okay until the next day (with refrigeration of course), and it needs to be able to stay out in room temperature for several hours.

Other than that, as long as it's tasty, I am all ears! I would be very grateful to anyone who has additional ideas for me. I have every sort of kitchen gadget, extract, tool that you could imagine and I'm not afraid of difficulty. I am just looking for things that are unique, tasty and not found at a regular bake sale unless it's truly spectacular.

I trust the recommendations of this forum so I'm hoping you can help me.

Thanks!

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Buckeye Restoration & Remodeling Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Central Ohio's Premier Home Remodelers Since 1996