Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas to all....as I unplug for the holidays.

Posted by chase (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 17:01

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I wish all of my CF friends the very best of the season and special times with your family and friends.

Above all a happy, healthy, SAFE , peaceful and prosperous 2013.

Sharon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas to all....as I unplug for the holidays.

Same back at you, Sharon! Merry Christmas.

/tricia

o

Merry Christmas, Sharon, and all of my friends here.

Makayla and I baked cookies all day, checked the NORAD Santa Tracker and I have to call her when Santa is headed for North America because she doesn't have internet.

Best wishes for a wonderful 2013.

Annie

o

Merry Christmas to all on the CF. It is a white Christmas here, we've got plenty of snow.

I've been making goodies all day, we are having a Christmas Eve appetizer get together tonight. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Nancy

o

Happy Holidays, everyone!

A rather quiet Christmas for us, we had the kids overnight on Saturday, going to my mom's for dinner with her and my sisters tonight and then dinner at our neighbors tomorrow.

Wishing you all a happy, healthy and joyous Christmas!

Linda

o

Indeed Happy Holidays to everyone, can't wait to hear about your cooking and baking successes.

o

Merry Christmas to all our CF friends

Yes, time to unplug and get to work in prep for Santa.

Sharon, I look forward to your trip down to Florida.

Cathy

o

Thanks you Sharon and everyone out there on GW. What a wonderful group of friends. See you in 2013!

Karen

o

Ditto on all the good wishes!!! Hope Santa has a GPS. Sure is foggy here.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

jude

o

Merry Christmas, one and all! We got some surprise snow, so it is just a picture perfect Christmas Eve.

I still have plenty of Christmas prep to do, but I took a break to see Santa on the fire engine on my street tonight.

o

Merry Christmas to everyone on the CF and a Very Happy New Year filled with tasty things.

It's quiet at our house tonight but tomorrow we are going to Michael and Amy's home where the most of the family will be gathering. There will be somewhere between 16 - 20 people. Michael is making a 15 pound standing rib roast, we have already consulted by phone, text and email. I'm sure it, and everything else will be wonderful. Best of al1 is family.

Wishing the best of everything to everyone.

Lee

o

Totally unplugged because the family (of 30) has to reschedule due to colds and stuff from some members. OK for me, I don't want them to share. Maybe New Year's Day? In the meantime all the bidzillions of appetizers I made for the ravenous teens have to be frozen until then. Since we were expecting to have spiral ham and venison roast from fam hostess, I put a pork tenderloin in the fridge to defrost for tomorrow. It was either that or PB&J. LOL

Merry Christmas to all, Happy Hanukkah too.

Nancy

And we'll have to drink the wine we intended to bring in case it goes bad before then.

o

Merry Christmas Sharon!
James

o

Merry Christmas to you and my entire CF family! Enjoy your day everyone!

o

Merry Christmas everyone.

o

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Saturnalia to everyone!

Cheryl

o

Merry Christmas Sharon, and Everyone!

Christmas Eve is winding down. Went to early mass (first time ever - GOOD MOVE!!!) then we had family over for a dinner that I didn't know I was hosting until yesterday afternoon. Ruthanna's lobster stuffed filet mignon was a hit. (Thanks, Ruthanna!) Santa just finished wrapping and I am more than ready for bed. Best to all.

p.s. Jimtex!!! Great to see you!

o

Merry Christmas to all!

o

Have a great Christmas everyone!

Silvia

o

Merry merry Christmas, everyone. We're having a thunderstorm this morning, which is supposed to change over to a wintry mix this afternoon - we'll see. Usually any snow forecast is taken with a grain of salt around here.

We had lasagna for Christmas eve dinner, and everyone wanted tamales for Christmas dinner, so we're having Sharon's spinach enchiladas, tamales, and some kind of Mexican slaw I'm going to try to duplicate. I realized that I accidentally planned for basically the same dish from different cultures - enchiladas from Mexico and lasagna from Italy. Oh, well, I've never been good at menu planning.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year, everyone!

Sally

o

Merry Christmas, JimTex, I'm so happy to see you here again!

Annie

o

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

Merry Christmas, all! I hope you all ate too much and Santa brought you lots of cool kitchen gadgets.

o

Sharon thank you very much for the Christmas wishes. We had a wonderful day but I ate WAY TOO MUCH!:) But, it was all good.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here