SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chas045

Elgi Ultra Perfect ... Table Wet Grinder

chas045
9 years ago

Does anyone know what this thing is?

I just saw an E Bay listing for this Elgi Ultra Perfect S 2.0-Liter Table Wet Grinder grain grinder and kneader. i don't actually understand what it is, but it sure sounds like it can mill and then knead the ground grain. It appears to mainly be for use in Indian food prep and is made in India, but I know that several of you grind your own flours. Perhaps this will be of interest. I see that the unit lists for $350 or more and it is currently bid at $46. The auction ends Mon. afternoon.

The power seller is karensbarn. She is a reseller of store pulls and returns etc. She makes good effort to show all aspects of stuff she sells, and things are usually better than described. She always allows returns but at your shipping cost and i suppose this thing would cost $20 to return. She only charges $9 shipping for initial item whether it weighs an oz or 50#. and you can buy more of her stuff at $3 shipping each if they are bought within one week and put on the same ebay invoice). Yes, I am kind of hooked on her site and have bought a bunch of stuff (and unfortunately returned a couple things too)

I suppose this grinder could be missing a critical part, but often it is something very minor or just the wrong color or a missing box etc.

Here is a link that might be useful: Elgi

Comment (1)