SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sleevendog

prep-oven-table-store-travel containers

Alot to ask from cookware. I do like a multi-purpose container. I use Anchor Hocking and
Corning, Pyrex. Glass containers, plastic lids. The Pyrex lids are great. The Anchor ones seem good. The blue ones, not marked, are all cracking. The pale green ones are Martha, just noticed, and has never held a seal, ever, but they are the square ones that i don't use that often anyway. Probably because they leak. Fine for fridge storage.

I even found in storage a glass corning lid that fits my small cast iron. Very handy and use it all the time for a quick steam.

I needed an oven individual something for an app last weekend. I have nothing. I needed shallow and broad. I don't like specialty cookware that only has one-dish use. Ramekins were too small. My grandmothers brown dripware i love, but too deep, though perfect for onion soup. And brown. I like clear or even better, white, for special servings... that extra effort app. I ended up using my grandmothers crab imperial ceramics...DH thought of it, lol.
Artichokes in crab shaped bakers. Love them, btw, but funny.

I almost bought the small enameled cast iron tiny things but they do not stack unless the lid is placed upside down. Might be handy?

I need more kitchen gack like a head hole. Maybe i like inventing reasons to have more...: )

What i don't like is supposed lifetime items that break...like my measuring cups, (handles are falling off...bad soldering, and a handle on my peeler cracked)

Comments (7)