SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakeguy35

tgif! 12-9

lakeguy35
12 years ago

Not sure if y'all still do this or not? Thought I'd give it a shot now that I'll have time to finally check in and hang out here again. : )

Clinking with coffee for now but will raise a cold one or crown to the forum later this evening. Just finished getting my nephew his DL. We will be closing a deal on a car over the weekend too. So, I'm finally FREE so to speak. Woo Hoo!!

Tonight is munchies and pizza while we put up the tree and decorate the house. Tomorrow I'm hosting our big family bake day so we can get goodies and presents in the mail to family up north. Have a lasagna in the freezer that needs to be gone so that will be dinner. Sunday I'm making a bunch of my favorite appetizers (lots of forum recipes) for the freezer. Love having them on hand to pull out and pop in the oven when people stop by. Have chicken bones/parts and a ham bone in the freezer so I'm thinking stock and soup will happen too. Perfect for a cold weekend plus it will free up some freezer space for treats and nibblers.

So, what are you up to this weekend??

Hope all y'all have a great weekend!

David

Comments (11)