SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
craftyrn

tgif 12-13-13

craftyrn
10 years ago

Yipes ! Friday the 13th !
We.re a bit busy this weekend-- the USFD ham raffle is tomorrow Doc is cooking the chili with a couple other guys --they serve free chili & hot dogs during the raffle-- money is raised by raffling hams, turkeys and donated stuff-- I made up an Irish Coffee basket ( bottle of 1608 Bushmills Irish Whiskey, 2 Irish Coffee glasses, packets of brown sugar, shelf stable cream packets, chocolate covered coffee beans & recipe) . And also sending up a small pine door swag I bought from a favorite local Garden Spot --The Produce Place-- no actual cooking this time for me,

my benefit cooking was last weekend-- did Baked Ziti for 100 for a Gastroparesis/ Colitis benefit for a friend of my youngest daughter.

Tomorrow I'm dropping off handmade toddler quilt & pillow sets, small stuffed animals & fabric snowmen for the Cayuga Co Christmas Elf program. Sunday we'll actually get the tree up & yard decorations done -- our family Christmas is the 22nt so I guess it's got to be done.

Clinking to you all with my vanilla chai-- watch the snow folks-- stay safe & warm.

Diane

Here is a link that might be useful: great garden & stuff

Comments (18)