o
Happy Birthday GinaW!

Posted by jessyf (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 22, 12 at 0:02

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday GinaW!

Happy Birthday! How nice that your birthday fell on the first day of the new Mayan Calendar. I wonder if this is also the "Dawning of the Age Aquarius", although I think that is supposed to happen later - like 500-600 years from now. In any event, today is a very special day, and I hope you enjoy if fully!

Lars

o

Happy, Happy birthday Gina!!!! Hope you have a great day. Nice that it's a Saturday...it is Saturday isn't it? This retired thing gets me confused!! LOL

Sharon

o

Happy Birthday wishes being sent to you, Gina! Have a fantastic day. NancyLouise

o

Gina, Wishing you all the best for a very Happy Birthday.

~Ann

o

Happy, happy Birthday, Gina! I hope you get whatever you want.

Sally

o

Wishing you a wonderful birthday, Gina!

Teresa

o

Happy Birthday Gina! Best Wishes for a wonderful year!

I miss seeing you here, well I know you're here - just not so much.

Hope you celebrate all weekend and then some!

Lee

o

Hi everyone! Thank you. I pop in from time to time but don't participate much since I've gone Paleo for the last two years. Simple meals here.

I hope you all enjoy the holidays. I bought discount movie tix to catch up on films this coming week. Bond down, Argo, Cloud Atlas, Life of Pi, The Hobbit on the list! Right now I'm listening to the local classic rock station doing rock A-Z for twelve days. Got a Kindle Fire for my bday present and will be testing Amazon Prime book lending and streaming movies.

Jessica, did you get Martin's avos?
Lars I guess you are back home now?
Sharon are you living the city life these days?
Thank you NancyLouise!
Ann I still enjoy your food pics.
Thank you Sally and Theresa!
Lee, it's been too long time no see!

o

Miss you Miss Gina! I hope you continue to enjoy your birthday and all the good things that you have planned!
Ellen

o

A Very Happy Birthday Wish To Gina!!!

I hope your birthday doesn't get overlooked given the time of the year.

Cathy

o

Happy Birthday, Gina, only a day late. I don't know how I missed it, but I do hope you are still celebrating.

Annie

o

You haven't been around because you've gone Paleo?

Well, I don't know what religion has to do with any of this, but as long as classic rock is still allowed...

Sol

o

Yes Gina we got Martin's Avos and limes....yummy!
And we've been hooked on Gangnam Style thanks to you too LOL - yay college marching band versions

o

How did I miss this??

Happy belated birthday to you, Gina. Hope it was a good day!

o

Happy Birthday Gina.....Late. I missed this in part because I was without internet most of the weekend.

Don't be a stranger...there still are questions you could help with and we miss you.

Nancy

o

Happy Birthday, Gina! I'm late. Hope you had a great day.

/tricia

o

Happy Happy Happy Happy Day that you were born Gina! Enjoy!

o

Thanks everyone! Merry Christmas!

o

Happy (belated) Birthday, Gina! I bet you make some creative simple, Paleo food. I'd love to hear more about it. Post more often!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here