Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ghirardelli ground chocolate

Posted by donnar57 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 10, 12 at 17:59

Is it just my area (San Diego) or is there a general problem with Ghirardelli ground chocolate availability these days? I've tried everywhere -- the commissary (always bought it there before), Stater Bros, Wal-Mart, Albertsons (always carried it).

I checked online thinking it might have been recalled or something, but nothing came up...

Donna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ghirardelli ground chocolate

Donna - I searched for Ghiradelli ground cocoa and came upon this link. Hopefully this is what you are looking for.

Teresa

Here is a link that might be useful: Ghiradelli cocoa

o

I was looking for the ground chocolate and cocoa mix, so I went a little further in the link you sent, Teresa. I can't find this product locally. Our stores must be having a hard time keeping it in stock or getting it from their wholesaler, as there will be a spot for it at the store but the spot is empty.

Now I've asked my mom (in Arizona) to see if one of her grocery stores has it. I'd rather not mail-order it if I can help it, because of the postage costs. I'm going over there in a week or so to visit.

Donna

Here is a link that might be useful: Ghirardelli

o

I bought Ghirardelli premium hot cocoa yesterday at World Market.

o

YAY! I finally found some at a grocery store about 15 miles from my house, in the town where I work. I bought a can. The same brand store locally offered to make sure more was ordered. If the management follows through, I'll buy another can then.

Thanks!

Donna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here