Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thank you, Lindac!

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 25, 11 at 11:36

I made the cranberry sauce recipe you posted with the sugar, brown sugar, horseradish and mustard and wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed it. And nothing could be easier than that!! That will be the recipe I use from now on. Thank you!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thank you, Lindac!

Glad you liked it!! We do too!!

o

Another convert to Cranberry Jezebel. Mine got cleaned out last night, I need another TJs run for more cranberries LOL.

o

We have made this Jezebel now for years...well, at least since Linda first posted it! It is a huge hit with my family. DH always reminds me to get the cranberries for this recipe! Thank you Linda for a foodie tradition that will be in my family for a loooong time! Patti43, we are so happy that you enjoyed it as much as most of us do on the CF. This is one of my favorite recipes I've gleened from the CF!

o

Add my name to the list of people in love with this dish!

OMG! It is sooo good! I was worried about what to do with the leftovers because I'm the only one who eats cranberry sauce with the berries, but it will be gone by the time the turkey is gone.

Had a leftover turkey biscuit for breakfast piled high with it. Yum!

Thanks LindaC!
Betty

o

Me too! Even grandma loved it - which surprised everyone!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here