SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wizardnm

Cookalong Extra! ****Holiday Cookies****

wizardnm
13 years ago

This is the first of some Cookalong Extra ideas that I've thought about. Instead of focusing on a specific ingredient, we will focus on a particular recipe type.

Same general rules as the regular Cookalong, only T+T recipes, credit to the source, if you know it.

Please, no doctored up pre-made items, the Cooking forum is all about cooking from scratch.

Please add your hints on how to make this turn out perfect. Will the finished item freeze or not? Why do you love it?

Read through any recipes that are already posted to avoid duplication of identical recipes.

Every year I start thinking about Christmas cookies as soon as the turkey from our Thanksgiving dinner is cold. It's the same as pulling out the decorations each year.

I start making a list of the cookies I want to make. There are the favorites that I make every year and then I few new to me recipes that I want to try.

Please share your very favorites, even if they have been posted on the CF before.

Tell us why a particular recipe is the only one you use. Is it soft or crispy? Is it a good keeper?

I want to encourage new posters to add their favorites. Your recipes bring new life to the CF.

My hope is that we can have this as a reference that also is saved for easy long term use.

Thanks!

Nancy

Comments (102)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz