SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

Halloween and spare body parts

annie1992
10 years ago

Yes indeed, it's Halloween. When I made the brains and eyeballs, I hadn't factored in the possibility that they were actually just zombie bait. Only we know that they are actually chocolate cake pops with some strawberry jam for blood that runs when bitten. Have a brain.....an eyeball....or maybe just a cupcake.

{{!gwi}}

We also have a skeleton, complete with Styrofoam skull and some Stromboli ribs. More body parts, sheesh...

{{!gwi}}

Do I hear something? Like a wolf howl or an owl call? It must just be the wind. Yeah, that's it.....

No, there's someone at the door, it's probably zombies, after the brains. Eeekkkkk, it's.......

{{!gwi}}

A zombie owl!! Oh no, run for your lives!! Well, OK, she doesn't look that scary, really, but she has a sister who is a real witch:

{{!gwi}}

She wouldn't keep her hat on, so we gave it a little help from Photobucket.

OK, now that knock MUST be the zombies, I'm sure it is. It is! It's a zombie......in a poodle skirt? This just is not right.

{{!gwi}}

Thank goodness she brought along the police to protect us!

{{!gwi}}

Oh, no, there it is, a zombie. No, it's a mummy!

{{!gwi}}

Oh, all right. There aren't any zombies. We've eaten all the brains and the monster is a huge plastic cling that goes on the front window and scares the bejeebers out of all the little trick or treaters.

Have a cupcake and say "rest in peace" to another Halloween. I'll be cleaning up the rest of the body parts.

{{!gwi}}

Annie

Comments (20)