Food Art.

Posted by barnmom (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 24, 12 at 15:25

Each food item has several photos.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sakir Gökcebag

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Food Art.

Neat!! Reminds me of some of DCarch's work.

o

I like how the food is used just as art only and not intended to actually be eaten.

Ann

o

that first group of watermelon with a slice out of it reminds me of PacMan, for some reason.

It's far more artistic than I'd ever be with food, but interesting.

Annie

o

I love the pepper section; what he does is pretty neat, very clean looking.

o

it's an art in cooking and eating food in all the countries in the world. seeing something is normal and similar can be turn out to be new and beautiful

o

" ----- seeing something is normal and similar can be turn out to be new and beautiful"

It is so fascinating that there is so much hidden beauty in common everyday stuff and food.

As we all can appreciate how bring out this hidden beauty can significantly enhance the eating experience.

dcarch

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here