SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jenn_gw

Popular Vitamix website

jenn
10 years ago

I'm looking for a popular website all about Vitamix and its various uses and recipes. I found one a few years back, I believe from a link right here in this forum. This morning I Googled and found Blender Lady -- could that be it?

My husband is prone to small-bowel obstructions due to an adhesion (scar tissue) in the small intestine. The obstruction is food that cannot pass through the narrowing of the intestine at the point of the adhesion. He's been hospitalized 3x already and in each and every case, we can identify what we ate (i.e., what he shouldn't have eaten) for a few days leading up to the episode: namely successive meals containing high insoluble-fiber including brown rice, brussels sprouts, raw salads, etc. Each time this happens we eliminate more foods from our diet to prevent it from happening again. So - I'm looking for new recipes to increase our choices of nutritious+tasty foods he can enjoy, and a good high-power blender that makes extremely smooth blended drinks so he can consume healthy vegetables in their raw form without the bulk.

Anyway -- does anyone know if the site above is the one I'm seeking?

And - does anyone have any suggestions to prevent this again??? Please, no horror stories.... we've already lived through our own. :-)

Comments (4)

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA