SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stacy3_gw

did you ever freeze cooked bacon?

stacy3
15 years ago

ok, to put it mildly, I'm not a morning person. To get up and get my act together to make some grandiose (well, actually even a non-grandiose - hee hee!) breakfast before school is just unfathomable to me.

Will has always been fine with this - as he typically doesn't want to eat much in the morning. - a pb and banana sandwich, or a bowl of cereal, or a container of yogurt is usually fine.

But, after tasting blueberry pancakes recently, he wants them every day! I made some and froze two in each freezer bag - and plan to make more next week...but he always asks if there's any bacon. Please don't tell me how quickly I could fry up a slice or two - lol. I know that.

I'm just wondering if I could make some bacon - put into freezer bags and have his entire "homemade" breakfast in the freezer - HA! really! Or would it get too crumbly?

I get up and hang out with him and chat and stuff while I have some coffee. I'm just not into dirtying up the kitchen that early and frankly my mind's foggy - it might not be that safe ;-).

Thanks, Stacy

Comments (11)