SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bcskye

Mix Now, Bake Later

bcskye
9 years ago

Tomorrow evening and Sunday is the Applefest at Church. I have a ton of different goodies to bake with apples in them - and we have friends visiting from out of town and staying in an RV campground who will want to get together each day or evening. Can I mix up my apple breads then stick them in the fridge and bake them tomorrow? I had planned on making full size loaves plus some mini loaves of the bread, a couple of full sized pies and some mini ones for the singles, two apple bundt cakes, a couple of pans of ruthanna's apple cake with cake gravy, some pans of apple cinnamon rolls and a big batch of some natural apple dog treats. The dog treats will get mixed and cut out now, but baked tonight so they can be left in the shut down oven. The dough for the cinnamon rolls can be made today, refrigerated then formed and baked tomorrow. I also saw where ruthanna's cake can be baked, frosted and frozen so I assume it can be baked, frosted and refrigerated. My primary concern is the non-yeast breads. I'd love to be able to mix them and be able to either do them completely or mix them and refrigerate until tomorrow when I could bake them. They have a sprinkled on topping of sugar and cinnamon. TIA

Madonna

Comments (2)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz