SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

Muffins with Madison

annie1992
9 years ago

OK, so the Monkey Princess has grown up so much she gets her own postings, LOL. I had to get a new apprentice, to help me play in the kitchen. Of course, she wanted to make cupcakes, so I convinced her that zucchini muffins were actually pretty close to being cupcakes and that we could frost them.

First, get out the "big stirrer". Do you mean the mixer? No, Grandma, I do NOT. I mean the big stirrer. Yeah. We used the mixer, LOL.

Check the batter for consistency. Well, actually, check it to see what the heck those green things are. Are those a VEGETABLE? Grandma, that is not right...

OK, so there are green things in there. We need lots of caramel frosting.

And sprinkles, those make everything OK. Let's use these, it's going to be Halloween soon, or in a couple of months anyway...

Sister Maci busily showed her crafty side and demonstrated how to wear a canning ring as an ankle bracelet while simultaneously eating cheese crackers with a spoon.

After consuming the frosting from the muffins and emphatically refusing to eat anything with those green flecks in it, we decided to pick the tomatillos and freeze them. That wasn't quite as messy, LOL.

And another generation of cooks is born. (grin)

Annie

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH