Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone remember my toaster oven question?

Posted by OklaMoni (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 18, 13 at 22:11

Well, I have decided, I don't really need one.

See, I borrowed my daughters in early July. She just requested it be returned to her.

I hadn't used it once.

To me, this means, the test was successful, as in I really don't need one.

:)

Moni

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone remember my toaster oven question?

LOL I suppose your test worked. Congrats on saving the money.

I use my toaster oven more than my regular oven now with just the two of us it is the perfect size.

This post was edited by CLBlakey on Mon, Aug 19, 13 at 0:12

o

I bought a toaster oven while my kitchen was being updated. It is useful for a number of small tasks--much more pleasant than heating up the big oven in this weather.

o

Congratulations on a conclusive test.

I conducted a similar test, I bought one from the Goodwill Store. After a month I concluded that I would use it. Love my Breville, best and most used appliance in my kitchen.

o

Since there are only 2 of us in our household we use a toaster oven more than the built in oven. It has replaced the toaster in our kitchen and since it is small (kitchen) we now have more counter space.
Mary

o

When I found a BRAND NEW toaster oven at a yard sale last weekend for THREE $, decided to try it out. I RARELY make toast, cooking for one, and this unit doesn't take up much more space than the toaster did.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here